Sunday, March 16, 2014

My other club card

Here's the second card we did for my last club. It's simple but incorporates paper piecing into the vases from the Vivid Vases Stamp. I love this stamp! You can do paper piecing, color with markers (like I did here) or watercolor it.  I used daffodil delight, coastal cabana and whisper white card stocks along with the printed paper from the Fresh Prints designer paper stack, on the vases.  Our Stampin' Write markers were the perfect medium to quickly color the flowers! They are so smooth and cover perfectly. I stamped the Vivid Vases stamp with Staz On then colored the flowers with the following marker colors: daffodil delight, melon mambo, real red, old olive, rich razzleberry and tempting turquoise.  Try this fun technique at home!
Happy stamping!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment